- 1. Electronics and ammo counter housed in main body. Microswitch resets ammo to predetermined amount each time a new CO2 cartridge is added.
- 2. Patented, custom valve design to connect air source to main gun. SmartMag can be disconnected from a gun and still maintain its pressure for use in another gun. Magnetic coupling on top of SmartMag connects electronics to gun controls.
- 3. Reinforced cartridge door for strength and durability. Double sided latch designs hold door onto SmartMag.
- 4. Contoured detent design allows for easy insertion of CO2 cartridge. Slide in at angle then snap into case with light pressure. Detents secure pressurized cartridge from exiting SmartMag in an unsafe manner.
- 5. Stainless swivel mount containing a roller bearing for easy opening/closing with a new C02 cartridge. Smooth movement throughout.
- 6. Window to easily check if SmartMag is pressurized or not. Also serves as a vent for discharging CO2 while opening the SmartMag under pressure. Window is wide enough for fingers to pop out the used cartridge.
- 7. SmartMag manufactured of glass-filled nylon for ultimate durability. Able to withstand harsh use and remain safe and secure under pressure, even when dropped.
The irM4 laser rifle is powered by our new patented SmartMag. This SmartMag is constructed of glass-filled nylon and has been engineered to ensure flawless function and the highest level of durability. The SmartMag’s electronics maintain the ammo count and can be pre-set for any realistic amount: 30 shots in the case of the irM4. Each shot you take deducts a shot from the SmartMag. When at zero, the gun will no longer function. Ammo is restored when a new 12 gram CO2 cartridge is installed. The C02 cartridge is secured in the clip using the Quick release hatch which is engineered to be both quick and safe. The unique valve design contains the CO2 even when the SmartMag is ejected from the laser rifle. This means you can toss your partner the remaining shots in your clip if he is out. The magnetic data coupling allows the SmartMag to communicate with the main gun, providing error free operation.